When a snack becomes your breakfast bowl.
Did you know that blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties containing retinol which helps to protect the retina of the eye and anthocyanins that protect bones against the onset of osteoporosis?
This is a simple nutritious snack to help keep you ticking over the day!
Blend in a food processor (Energy Balls)
- Oats: 3/4 cup
- Blueberries (fresh / powder): 5-10 / 1 tbsp.
- Sunflower seeds: 1/4 cup
- Acai Powder: 1 tbsp
- Figs: 5-8 whole.
- Coconut oil: 2 tbsp (add gradually)
- Sea salt: 1 tsp
- Filtered water: 1 tbsp
Blend (Acai Cream)
- Coconut milk: 1 cup
- Frozen Acai: 1 block
- Blend all the ingredients in the food processor.
- Shape the mixture into balls rubbing the in a circular motion against the palm of your hand.
- Blend separately the Acai Cream.
- Add the cream to your energy balls and enjoy!