If you’ve had a busy week this North African inspired recipe is the perfect stress reliever!
This vegan & gluten free recipe offers a delicate blend of spices which have a fragrant aroma that will make your taste buds dance in ecstasy.
Did you know that turmeric consists of an active ingredient named curcumin which is a powerful anti-inflammatory that supports the digestion of fats, reduces bloating, and improves skin conditions including eczema.
Enjoy this deliciously nutritious meal and have a great day!
- Coconut oil: 3 tbsp
- White onion: 1 chopped
- Garlic: 4 gloves crushed
- Carrots: 1 cup chopped lengthways
- Sweet potato: 1 cup chopped circularly
- Tofu (drained): 200g
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Harissa spice blend: 1 tbsp
- Ground coriander: 1 tbsp
- Ground cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Ground turmeric: 1 tsp
- Canned chopped tomatoes: 1 can
- Tomato purée: 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes / paprika: 1/2 tsp
- Tomato purée paste: 5 tbsp
- Plums / prunes: 2-3 (stone removed) / handful
- Black pepper: 1 tsp
- Lemon (juice): 2 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt: 1 tsp
- Coconut Sugar: 1 tsp
- Pistachio nuts
- Gently fry the ingredients in the order shown above for 45 minutes on a medium heat.