Gnocchi is typically an Italian dumpling made with flour, potatoes and spinach cooked and eaten in much the same way as pasta. Gnocchi is usually hand-shaped into shells, ovals or flat discs.
This vegan & gluten free version is certainly a must try with flavours oozing out and textures which simply take your breath away.
Enjoy this nutritious meal and share your comments below.
Blend in a food processor (Gnocchi)
- Flour mix (Gluten free): 1/2 cup
- Rehydrated potato: 1 cup
- Spinach powder: 1 tbsp
- Filtered water: add gradually until dough like mixture has formed
- Himalayan salt: a pinch
- Hot water
- Coconut oil: 3 tbsp
- White onion: 1 chopped
- Garlic: 2 gloves crushed
- Sweet Romano pepper: 1 sliced
- Small radish: 2 sliced
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cashew: 1 handful
- Shiitake mushrooms: 3-4
- Oregano: 1 tsp
- Dry basil: 1 tsp
- Himalayan Salt: 1 tsp
- Coconut Sugar: 1 tsp
- Add the boiled gnocchi last
- Make the gnocchi first as instructed.
- Cut into squares.
- If difficult to make you can always buy in your local supermarket – look out for gluten free varieties.
- Fry the ingredients in the order shown above, adding the gnocchi last.
- Fry all ingredients for up to minutes of a medium heat.