When a protein bowl tastes better than your main course…
This delicious bowl contains the superfood Lucuma which has significant levels of vitamin A which forms the antioxidant beta-carotene to help improve your vision.
Similarly, pears contain great levels of vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) which aid the body’s metabolic process by creating antioxidants to help detoxify the body.
The sweet to tart taste of pear combines brilliantly with the subtle flavour of lucuma and fresh kiwifruit to give you this tasty bowl.
For 1 person
- Pear: 2 whole (remove core)
- Lucuma powder: 1 tbsp
- Protein powder: (I use sprouted rice protein): 1 scoop
- Nut milk of choice (I use coconut milk): 1 cup
- Coconut oil: 1 tbsp
- Lime (juice): 1 tsp
- Coconut flakes
- Nut butter of choice (I use macadamia butter)
- Kiwifruit (remove skin if not organic)
Remove the skin of the fruits if they are not organic. This is because the non-organic skins will contain pesticides which can act as anti-nutrients.