Here we have a wonderful winter supply of parsnips, carrots and squash.
I combine black pepper, salt, dill and segments of clementine to provide these cosy autumn flavours.
What’s your favourite winter veggie?
For 2-4 people
- Coconut oil: 4-5 tbsp (soak over veggies)
- Parsnips: 1 cup (thinly sliced)
- Squash: 1 whole (Crescent moon cuts)
- Clementine: Segmented
- Himalayan salt: 1-2 tsp
- Black pepper: 1 tbsp
- Dill: 1 bunch
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Coat the veggies in salt, black pepper, dill, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
- On a grease proof tray bake the veggies in the oven at 175 degrees for 35-45 minutes.