Did you know that cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C which helps the body fight infectious diseases and provides antioxidants which help reduce the risk of cancerous cells forming?
This cauliflower based pizza is full of nutritional goodness and simple to make.
As usual, this recipe is gluten free, dairy free and 100% vegan.
For a 9 inch Pizza
Blend in a food processor (Base)
- Cauliflower: 2 cups
- Ground cashews: 1 cup
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Nutritional yeast (inactive): 1 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Tomato purée: 2 tbsp
- Himalayan salt: 1 tsp
- Coconut oil / olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Red onion: 1/2 thinly sliced
- Red sweet pepper: 1/2 sliced
- Tomato: 1 sliced
- Green chilli pepper: 1/2 thinly sliced
- Rosemary seeds / buds: 1 tsp
- Preheat your oven.
- Follow the order as shown above (add the topping last).
- Place the pizza on to a grease proof pizza tray and then add the topping.
- Bake the pizza for 20-25 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.