When I first made this I ate the whole batch in 2 minutes!
This creamy zesty houmous recipe will make you forget any stresses and anxiety in life.
Enjoy as a condiment or simply but it self.
Blend in a food processor
- Chickpeas: 1 cup
- White onion: 1 small onion
- Garlic: 3 gloves
- Lemon (juice): 4 tbsp
- Cumin: 1 tsp
- Anise: 1/4 tsp
- Fresh basil: 1/2 cup
- Olive oil: 1/4 cup (add gradually)
- Tahini: 4 tbsp
- Himalayan salt: 1-2 tsp
- Coconut sugar / maple syrup: 1-2 tsp
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor – blend until smooth.
- Store in an air tight container and put in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy your tasty dip!