When you eat good to feel good.
This vegetable combination provides a light crisp texture with a nutty taste which will certainly reawaken your body.
This is a great flu recovery recipe as it incorporates powerful ingredients including ginger and garlic which contain high levels of anti-inflammatory properties to help protect and strengthen your immune system.
For 2 people
- Courgette / Zucchini: 2 wholes (sliced)
- Red onion: 1 whole (sliced)
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil: 2 tbsp
- Spring onion: 2 stalks (chopped)
- Walnuts: 1 handful
- Garlic: 5 cloves (crushed)
- Ginger: 1 thumbpiece (chopped)
- Rosemary seeds: 1 tsp
- Anise seeds: 1/4 tsp
- Basil (fresh): 1 handful
- Sundry Tomatoes (optional): 2-4 halves (chopped)
- Himalayan Salt: 2 tsp
- Coconut Sugar: 1 tsp
Use the skin of the zucchini if it is organic as this contains the greatest level of antioxidants.